New Partnership Heralds Innovative Way for Future Talent to Network with the Existing Business School Community.
Unibuddy, the leading provider of peer-to-peer recruitment software and AMBA, the impartial authority on postgraduate management education, have agreed a partnership that will help Business Schools to secure future global talent by facilitating the creation of peer networks.
The partnership will give Unibuddy an active role in furthering this through a presence at future AMBA conferences, sharing recruitment best practice and making it easy for AMBA-accredited Business Schools to establish their own online student ambassador programmes. These online student ambassadors play a pivotal role in generating interest and ensuring global applicants are better equipped to start their courses. Unibuddy’s platform is the leading solution in peer-to-peer recruitment for higher education institutions around the world.
At its core, the solution enables prospective students to engage with enrolled students online, via instant messaging. The partnership will bring together Unibuddy’s ability to nurture a sense of community among applicants, with AMBA’s expertise and track record in raising the profile and standards in Business Schools across the world, to rapidly scale the network of current and prospective MBA students and extend their educational journey, before they have even enrolled. ‘We’re delighted to be joining forces with AMBA in order to support the world’s leading Business Schools to recruit future global talent by helping people grow their networks.
We have known this is important in business and we believe it is equally important in education,’ said Diego Fanara, CEO of Unibuddy. Andrew Main Wilson, CEO of AMBA added: ‘Our partnership with Unibuddy will give Business Schools an unprecedented ability to recruit the best-fit students globally. The technology platform allows would-be MBA students to make more informed decisions about where to study, through connections with a network of current students studying all over the world’.
Unibuddy offers smarter student recruitment for institutions by by enabling prospects and applicants to connect and chat with current student ambassadors, via the seamless web-integration of its direct messaging platform. Headquartered in the UK, it supports over 40 institutions around the world. Directly addressing the challenge of the Generation Z demand for rapid, personalised answers from their peers, the platform has led to a 34.8% increase in conversion for its users. To learn more about Unibuddy and arrange a demo, please email [email protected] or visit unibuddy.com
The Association of MBAs is the impartial authority on postgraduate management education and is committed to raising its profile and quality standards internationally for the benefit of Business Schools, students, alumni, and employers. AMBA established that vision in 1967 and it’s as relevant today as it was more than 50 years ago:
- Our accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA, and Master’s degrees, currently accrediting programmes from the top 2% of Business Schools in more than 70 countries.
- We are the only professional membership association that connects MBA students and graduates, accredited Business Schools, and MBA employers throughout the world.
- Through our proprietary research centre we produce a rich body of reports exploring global trends in the sector and drivers of thought leadership.
- Networking opportunities online and in person are offered across all continents with corporate partners, alongside access to a database of career advice and knowledge and an MBA jobs portal.
- Accredited Business Schools, and their students and alumni are provided with access to a range of exclusive services and benefits, including superior world-class events and training.
- All of our diverse stakeholder groups are integrated through contributions to our online community.