As a Customer Success Manager, your primary role will be to act as a key contact and account manager to a portfolio of customers, from the onboarding process of new institutions through to renewing subscriptions and retaining them. You will provide first-class support to Unibuddy partners and be an expert on their needs, and you will identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell new features and products to these customers.
This is a heavily relationship focused position and we pride ourselves on our 95%+ customer retention rate. We’re looking for a people person who has high energy, is passionate and committed to providing a great service, and growing the adoption of Unibuddy products and services across partner institutions.
- Manage a portfolio of customer relationships with universities, colleges and other HE partners.
- Oversee the onboarding pipeline ensuring your portfolio of customers are on track to go live by proactively offering advice, guidance and support.
- Serve as an expert on the Unibuddy platform providing bespoke training on all aspects of the system and features to all relevant stakeholders within partner institutions.
- Build and manage successful relationships with key partners and clients encouraging the best use of Unibuddy!
- Identify opportunities with partner institutions to upsell new features and products, and to cross-sell Unibuddy products to other stakeholders.
- Provide insights to partners to ensure that they get the most out of the Unibuddy platform, ensuring our partners are meeting their ROI targets/objectives with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Collaborate with the Tech and Product teams to configure our software platform as per partners’ requirements, troubleshoot technical issues raised by partners and to advise on the development of new features.
- Help collect and analyse customer success metrics and data, including the all-important NPS.
- Bachelor’s Degree. The equivalent of this in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- You will have at least 3+ years experience encompassing:
- A B2C Customer Success / Account Manager role with a demonstrable record of providing first class customer service to a range of business clients OR
- A Higher Education role with demonstrable experience of, and expertise in, student recruitment practices and processes.
- You will be self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’ll have demonstrable people skills, high energy, and a passionate for providing great service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire and coach junior customer success executives.
- Feeling at home in a high-growth environment where we don’t know all the answers, but are willing to learn and improve what we do with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills.
We provide Higher Education institutions with easy-to-deploy technology and first-hand experience on how to impact students’ lives while increasing their recruitment and retention of best-fit students. A peer-to-peer SaaS platform is embedded on universities’ websites to allow future and current students to chat and foster a sense of belonging for better-informed decision making – even before enrolling.
Venture-backed by the earliest investors in Zoom, Deliveroo, founders of Logitech, and supported by Strategic Advisors from the biggest HE governmental entities, we’re growing very rapidly. Since launching in March ‘17, we’ve expanded to work with over 150 institutions in 20+ countries and 4 continents across the world while raising over $7m in funding.
We’re a team of ambitious graduates, former HE professionals, and talented developers who gave ourselves the mission to empower every student to find where they belong.
We help students thrive through sharing their experiences and gaining an authentic view of their next step – while helping universities recruit their best-fit students by creating a sense of belonging, powered by effortless tech and unique conversational insights.
Apply through this link.
Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.